Subject: [Leica] Collapsible 4/9cm Elmar
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Sun, 18 Jul 1999 13:00:29 -0400

Horst Schmidt drew my attention to the fact that his collapsible 4/9cm
Elmar has its diaphragm between the first and second elements.  I finally
got around to checking mine, and, lo!, it too has its diaphragm so placed.

Could you folks who own this fine lens check yours and let me know whether
your diaphragm is between the first and second, or second and third, elements?

Thanks!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315
Cha robh bas fir gun ghras fir!