Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Goldilocks and the three cameras
From: "Dan Post" <dwpost@email.msn.com>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 22:07:53 -0400

 Doug!

Well, that certainly tops my story about Goldilocks, and the Chicago Bears!
You are indeed fortunate that your diminuitive 'artiste' thinks the SL is
too heavy, or you might be shy a camera!!
I wouldn't try that 'generous old Dad' trick, later!

Sounds like you are being a responsible father, or as Dr. Laura says, "Your
Child's Dad"

BTW- I thought ALL of California was potentially volcano country!- a series
of caldera connected by faults!

Dan- Safely east of the Madrid Fault... I think.