Subject: Re: [Leica] XTOL JB: Bergger
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 12:52:48 -0700

Bergger Paper is mentioned right there on their site (The Lotus site) and last
night I saw a slew of the stuff (with hand written translations) in the walk in
freezer of my local Pro Photo supply. Come's in VC versions and I think this
might be the oldest existing photo paper maker. Anyone print on this stuff from
their exquisite Leica Negs.? I hate to waver on my papers as it feels bad in my
portfolio print box but this stuff seems like it might be Nirvana if the supply
is could be consistent.
Mark Rabiner