Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica photos on the web
From: Nathan Wajsman <nathan.wajsman@euronet.be>
Date: Sat, 17 Jul 1999 18:13:59 +0200

- --------------937312D32C33E7D6F29B940B

Stuart,

My modest contribution is in the two web pages you see in my signature.
For other LUGgers' web pages, check out the link collection at:

http://www.chaosmos.com/LUG.asp

Nathan

Stuart Phillips wrote:

> I appreciate seeing some the photos that some of you have on websites
> taken by Leica M's.  Can we have other suggestions of web pages
> showing the same. Another question:  Has anyone moved from a
> Hasselblad system to Leica M.  I'm thinking of doing so because I scan
> the results, and the scanners I have access to are
> flatbed+transparency adaptor for 21/4 and Polarid Sprintscan for
> 35mm.  Stuart Phillips

- --
Nathan Wajsman
Overijse, Belgium

General photo site: http://members.tripod.com/belgiangator/

- --------------937312D32C33E7D6F29B940B

Stuart,
For other LUGgers' web pages, check out the link collection at:
appreciate seeing some the photos that some of you have on websites taken
by Leica M's.&nbsp; Can we have other suggestions of web pages showing
Has anyone moved from a Hasselblad system to Leica M.&nbsp; I'm thinking