Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Zeiss Compendium details
From: "Joe Codispoti" <joecodi@thegrid.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Jul 1999 16:41:21 -0700

Thanks to those who responded to my request for info on this subject.
While I was the one to inquire, I am sure that other will benefit from the
info made public on this list.
Joseph Codispoti

Zeiss Compendium East and West 1940-1972"
Charles M. Barringer & Marc James Small
Hove Collectors Books - 1995
ISBN 1 874707 24 3
Distributed in the USA by the Saunders Group)

Keeble & Shuchat Photography, in Palo Alto, CA, stocks the Zeiss
Compendium. They actually have a large stock. 650-327-8996 . LUGger Jeff
Alford is in charge of the books. Ask for him. He's off on Fridays.