Subject: [Leica] Re: Recommended 400 chrome film?
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 14 Jul 1999 15:15:31 -0700

I recommend Kodak E200 pushed one stop. Photograph at ASA 360. E200 was
made to be pushed and at 400 (360) you lose nothing. See:

http://www.kodak.com/cgi-bin/webCatalog.pl?product=KODAK+PROFESSIONAL+EKTACH
ROME+Film+E200&cc=US&lc=en

and

http://www.kodak.com/global/en/professional/support/techPubs/e28/e28.shtml