Subject: [Leica] Lens Shades
From: Michael Hailey <hailey@flash.net>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 17:39:39 -0500

The rectangular lens shade for the non-ASPH 35 SUMMICRON is # 12524.

For a screw-in shade for the 90 ELMARIT-M, try the CONTAX-G shade for
their 90mm, also a 46mm.  It is number GG-3 and looks a bit longer than
the built in Leica shade.  I have not tried it, but I'd think it would
work OK.  If too restrictive, the GG-2 for their 45mm lens should work,
also a 46mm screw-in.

MikeH