Subject: RE: [Leica] Lens shades
From: "Jean-Claude Berger" <jcberger@jcberger.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 21:45:17 +0200

It does not work, my Good Doctor. I tried it of course but the
tape creases in one day. And I don't like when the black tape
looks bad :-( I guess I have to find some rigid black plastic. in
the appropriate diameter.

- --
Jean-Claude Berger (jcberger@jcberger.com)
Systems and RDBMS consultant (MCSE)