Subject: Re: [Leica] Which to choose, SL or SL2?
From: Edward Meyers <aghalide@panix.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 10:13:06 -0400 (EDT)

I own a Leicaflex SL. One day about 10 years ago my friend,
who worked at E.Leitz, Wetzlar in the 1960s, told me to
turn it around and hold it with the lens facing me. I did
this and the camera felt better in my hands. Then he said,
"pick up an SL2 and hold it correctly." I did this and
it felt very good. It felt as if I were holding the SL
with the lens facing me. Seems as though Leitz learned
a lesson with the SL and corrected it with the SL2.
I still own the SL and do not have an SL2. I have an
R4 instead. Ed