Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: filter-to-trash
From: "A.H.SCHMIDT" <horsts@actek.com.au>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 16:50:54 +1000

- --------------48E23E18EA7BA7257621E938

A.H.SCHMIDT wrote:

> Jim Brick wrote:
>
>> Fortunately, I have the freedom to "filter-to-trash" anyone,
>> anytime, for
>> any reason.
>>
>> Fortunately, you have the freedom to "not-filter-to-trash" anyone,
>> anytime,
>> for any reason.
>>
>> And it was not one post. Not even just two...
>>
>> I have two other people "permanently" in my filter-to-trash file.
>> You are
>> not one of them.
>>
>> Jim
>
> Jim,  Everybody is of course free to do with their E-mail what they
> like. To filter or not to filter it, to read it or not to read it.
> But, it would be polite, when filtering specific persons, to name the
> persons affected, on the LUG. This way they do not waist time and
> effort to maybe answer one of your queries or E-mails.
>
> Regards, Horst Schmidt
>

> I send the above message last thursday, and I would have thought some
> responce to be forthcoming .

Well, It seems like I am one of the filtered guys. I wonder who the
other one is. Could it be Peter K.?

- --------------48E23E18EA7BA7257621E938

<HTML>
&nbsp;

<P>A.H.SCHMIDT wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>&nbsp;

<P>Jim Brick wrote:
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>Fortunately, I have the freedom to "filter-to-trash"
anyone, anytime, for
<BR>any reason.

<P>Fortunately, you have the freedom to "not-filter-to-trash" anyone, anytime,
<BR>for any reason.

<P>And it was not one post. Not even just two...

<P>I have two other people "permanently" in my filter-to-trash file. You
are
<BR>not one of them.

<P>Jim</BLOCKQUOTE>
Jim,&nbsp; Everybody is of course free to do with their E-mail what they
like. To filter or not to filter it, to read it or not to read it. <B>But</B>,
it would be polite, when filtering specific persons, to name the persons
affected, on the LUG. This way they do not waist time and effort to maybe
answer one of your queries or E-mails.

<P>Regards, Horst Schmidt
<BR>&nbsp;</BLOCKQUOTE>
&nbsp;
<BLOCKQUOTE TYPE=CITE>I send the above message last thursday, and I would
have thought some responce to be forthcoming .</BLOCKQUOTE>
Well, It seems like I am one of the filtered guys. I wonder who the other
one is. Could it be Peter K.?
<BR>&nbsp;

<P>&nbsp;</HTML>

- --------------48E23E18EA7BA7257621E938--