Subject: Re: [Leica] R-35-70/2,8, was: Second body (NOT back-up)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 13:12:23 -0700

>What about that R-35-70/2,8, now that that you used it for
>some time.
>Do you like it?>>>>>>>>

Hi Lucien,

I don't have it yet and was only making reference to the hypothetical
question of "what one lens." :)  Sorry, I guess it sounded misleading. But
having used the 3.5 35-70 which became a work horse for outdoor work until
it was stolen I have the 2.8 on order and I just put that down.

When it finally comes through I'll give a post about it.

ted

Ted Grant
http://www.islandnet.com/~tedgrant