Subject: Re: [Leica] Which to choose, SL or SL2?
From: Mikiro Mori <arbos@silva.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 19:18:04 +0200

Bud, Nathan, and Horst,  Thank you very much for your description and
advice.  Now I am getting some idea how good they are and how they differ.

I first started using Leica with R six years ago and have gradually shifted
to M.  Now that I use R only occasionally, I am downsizing my R system to,
hopefully, one body with a 60 macro.  Then I came up with an idea of using
SL/SL2.  If I do not have to carry two bodies and four lenses, they are very
good!  I have played with my friend's SL only briefly, but its feel was
better than my RE and R6.2 which are excellent tools but do not make me
cheerful as M's do.

I hope I will have chance to "meet" nice SL/SL2.

Thanks again.

Mikiro