Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Question....
From: "Greg Achenbach" <gachenba@prodigy.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 06:19:27 -0600

Hello Skip. You can't go wrong with the 35 Summicron. It's my favorite lens
by far - I use it about 70% of the time. I like street type phtotgraphy and
usually use it with 400 speed B&W film at f8 and above, so it's little used
wide open. If you do mainly portraits and scenics, then the 50 may be a bit
better choice. The Leica system has a well known addictive quality so no
matter which lens you choose now, you'll have the other very soon anyway, I
predict within a month. Knowing that, you might as well start with the 35.
Regards,
Greg Achenbach