Subject: Re: [Leica] A Day In Our Life
From: c.blaue@bmsg.de
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 08:28:30 +0200

B. D.

I had a look at your site from your grandma's funeral.
I bookmarked it to have more looks at it in the near future.

You succeeded in two things:
First, you where able to show some of the mood of the day. It seemed to me not
extremely sad. It was saying good bye forever. A calm day. The family met in
peace.

Second, it seemed to me, that you did not offend your relatives.
We too had the funeral of my wife's grandma recently. I should have liked to
take some photos but was unable to do so because I was afraid of being accused
to hunt after the sensation. So to not hurt anybody I didn't take the Leica.

You masterered this difficulty and I will come back to learn from these
pictures.

christoph

P.S. CousinsGettingReady is not available