Subject: Re: [Leica] How to use the Kilfitt lens on Visoflex
From: Marc James Small <msmall@roanoke.infi.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Jul 1999 00:14:37 -0400

There are four different mounting arrangements and five different
back-focus distances.  The most common are KI (second type) and WE.

The KI lenses will mount on a Visoflex I with a simple shim.  They will
mount on a Visoflex II/IIa/III with a KIVIS adapter.  The WE lenses require
a WEKI and the shim to fit them to a PLOOT/Visoflex I and can be fitted
several ways to the Visoflex II/IIa/III.

The first step is to find a lens in good condition.  Especially prized are
the 3.5/150 (KI), 5.6/300 (KI, AN, or WE), 4/300 (AN or WE), and the
5.6/400 (KI, AN, or WE).

Nice lenses!

Marc

msmall@roanoke.infi.net  FAX:  +540/343-7315