Subject: Re: RE: [Leica] fs friday big list
From: Photovilla@aol.com
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 11:11:16 EDT

In a message dated 7/10/99 5:49:12 AM, red735i@earthlink.net writes:

<< Rich... new/Europeon Hassy stuff?  I want a 1.4XE Converter...
BTW, glad to see the HM is rising in price... I have 2 in a vault!   NEW

Frank

Rich
The Photo Village, Inc.
(212) 475-5660

Yea, I have sold a few of the 10 HM's I bought for about $2700. That must be
the going price. I bet they hit $4k eventually...unless to many wise guys
like you and I are holding them in a vault somewhere.

Hey, BTW, I can get a new USA Ein Stuck for $5k again. I'm going to buy two
this week. (one for a customer one to hold) They are almost all gone as well.

The Hassy 1.4xe is $1000.

later,
Rich