Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Question....
From: "Ernest Nitka" <enitka@twcny.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 10 Jul 1999 09:35:10 -0400

 Skip - I'd vote for the pre ASPH 35/2 as a good first lens for the M6 -
very compact unit- about the same size as say M6 with collapsible 50  and
the lens is already to shoot.  There was a twinge before writing this to say
get the collapsible 50 only because it's a "cute" unit ( hardly the way to
pick a lens I know).  My 35/2 with integrated plastic hood is really sweet.

just my $0.02 and it's your $800-1,000

ernie