Subject: RE: [Leica] R-8
From: Paul Chefurka <Paul_Chefurka@pmc-sierra.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 08:56:53 -0700

> Romantic images of the guys who covered the War, with battle
> fatigues and
> battered-up M2's, M3's and Nikon F's around their necks.

I've got a beat-up black Spotmatic at home in a drawer - no leatherette
left, dings all over, flecks of black paint clinging desperately to the
brass, and the strap lugs worn almost through.  It's a memento of my PJ days
in the early 70's, and every so often I pull it out and smile wistfully.

Then I put it away and go brush the lint off my pristine M3 :-)

Paul Chefurka