Subject: RE: [Leica] Noctilux Gloom-Buster VS 75mm f/1.4 ...
From: "Simon Pulman-Jones" <spulmanjones@lbs.ac.uk>
Date: Thu, 8 Jul 1999 16:19:42 +0100

Ted wrote:

>Sorry I gotta tell you folks, I'm just going back to my old fashion way and
>shoot without thinking!

It's like driving a car. You've shot stuff that you're really pleased with
but can't remember how on earth you did it. Just like those times that you
pull up outside your house, and as you take the keys out of the ignition you
stop day-dreaming and realise that you are in a car... and that you have
been driving for the last x minutes or hours... and you can't remember a
single junction, or stop-light... and you wonder how on earth you got home
in one piece... but you did.