Subject: [Leica] WAS: Noctilux Gloom-Buster now a 4X5 :)
From: Ted Grant <tedgrant@islandnet.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 21:36:03 -0700

Mark Rabiner wrote:

<<<But Speed Graphic photographers preferred being in the front row. And
they could use thier cameras as a large blunt object to keep others out of
the way. So I read.>>>>>>>

Now Mark I detect a "note of experience" here. :) <<<<they could use thier
cameras as a large blunt object to keep others out of the way.>>>>>

I on the other hand found them to be excellent for curing the "bob up and
downer" kneeling in front of you, certainly after he said he'd stay down,
if we let him in the front row kneeling.

The first time he bobs up you speak nicely to him that he should stay down,
as he said he would. However, the next time he "bobbed up" there happened
to be a strategically placed 4X5 Speed Graphic "hovering" just above the
crown of his head! :):)  "Oops! Sorry mate. Did that hurt?" :)
"MBWS"...mean bastard with smile! ;)

And the "BOBBER was never more!" :)

ted

Ted Grant