Subject: [Leica] Re: filter-to-trash
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Wed, 07 Jul 1999 16:32:03 -0700

Fortunately, I have the freedom to "filter-to-trash" anyone, anytime, for
any reason.

Fortunately, you have the freedom to "not-filter-to-trash" anyone, anytime,
for any reason.

And it was not one post. Not even just two...

I have two other people "permanently" in my filter-to-trash file. You are
not one of them.

Jim