Subject: [Leica] M90mm C
From: spo@sepgifbr.sep.de.edf.fr (S.Porte 527837 3J22)
Date: Wed, 7 Jul 1999 09:24:18 +0200 (MET DST)

Hello,
yesterday, I bought an old 90mm C lens (for CL)
but I didn't see that on my M6, I can't exactly focus at infinity
(the picture isn't bad but isn't clean too)
I don't have this problem with my 50mm summicron or 28mm elmarit
I begin to test my new lens but I have only 7 days to change it if there is a problem
so I would like to have your advise
does the problem come from a CL/M incompatibility or a worn lens ?
or perhaps there isn't any pb ?

- - --
Regards,
Sylvain