Subject: Re: [Leica] Peru & Lori Berenson
From: Mark Cohen <markc@creativephoto.com>
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 20:14:32 -0700 (PDT)

Quem,

Id have to agree, the way the information on the web page is presented it
leaves too many holes. We only have one side of the story, so to make your
own conclusions about the situation would at best be half cocked.  Lori
might not have been treated properly, but whom ever did that web page
isn't halping her. I see a LOT of false stories like that on the web, (Ive
been using the net since 1989) I just don't trust one sided stories like
this. If you feel so stongly, why don't you go to peru and photograph her
in her situation and then write an objective story on it. (Get
information from the Peruvian Govt to back your story) Get
multiple references, get facts. Then take it to a Newspaper. Get
organizations who specialize in this sort of thing involved.

Spamming a Leica Users Group with this crap won't get Anything done.

- -Mark