Subject: Re: [Leica] M5 in hand-held shooting
From: Robinsnes@aol.com
Date: Tue, 6 Jul 1999 16:16:41 EDT

mrabiner@concentric.net writes:

<< s there a swish-delay as the meter arm moves out of the way when you
 release the shutter?
 Mark Rabiner

Yes, when you begin to press the shutter button the needle moves. I don't
find that a problem. Thank goodness it is not like my Fuji645 on which you
have to keep the shutter button depressed for it to focus and give you a
meter reading. Hence pictures with it are a two step process. Not so with the
M5 . Nice and smooth. I like the added bulk for stability.
Roger
robinsnestpotography.com