Subject: Re: [Leica] M6 Frame Counter
From: Paul Klingaman <pklingaman@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 06 Jul 1999 08:40:36 PDT

Mine resets to -4.  I advance one frame to ensure that the leader catches
the spool.  Then, I close the bottem and advance 3 frames, taking the
counter to 0.  I shoot 36 exposures to where the counter reads 35.  Am I
just a zero-based computer geek, or is this where everyone else starts their
exposures on a 36 roll?