Subject: RE: [Leica] Travel Security - laptop/camera bags
From: "Tim Atherton" <timphoto@nt.sympatico.ca>
Date: Sat, 3 Jul 1999 00:21:08 -0600

As an addition, don't use a camera bag that looks like it could hold a
laptop (ie Domke satchel). These are now the big favourite in Central
America. A much more popular target than camera bags!

On my recent rip I came a cross 3 people who had had laptops stolen of their
shoulders, or when they let go of them for a second or two.

Tim A