Subject: Re: [Leica] ideal SINGLE lens for M6HM
From: Paul Klingaman <pklingaman@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 13:57:40 PDT

If you didn't have the high-mag, the 35 summicron would win no contest.
However, the 50mm framelines on the high mag are sssssweeeet, and the lens
is plenty versitile.  Decisions, decisions....buy a second body.  I don't
know how I ever got along without my 35.

Good luck with your decision, and enjoy your dilemma.