Subject: Re: [Leica] Manners
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 13:05:17 -0700

Tim Atherton wrote:

> Hey Guy's
>
> Why not? As long as it is being sold to buy Leica gear? :)
>
> But then whoever buys it will have to resign honourably from the LUG...!
>
> Tim A

Do I get a vote?
Someday I think I'll get a 200 macro AF as my Nikons sit there and
refuse to disappear. I can't sell'em for anything.
I would love to not have to see all this endless garbage parading in
front of my sensitive eyeballs.
That would ruin this forum at least on Fridays but could easily escalate
into other days as it already does with our precious German trinkets.
When it comes time to shop for my last Nikon lens I will be happy to do
it elsewhere. The Shutterbug. The Camera Store. Or god forbid: EBAY!!!!!
Mark Rabiner