Subject: Re: [Leica] (BOGUS Topic)..URGENT NEWS...INTERNET TAX For YOU Personally!
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 12:02:37 -0700

I think it's hysterically funny that several people reposted the whole
ugly thing saying they didn't like seeing this kind of thing on the LUG.
I'm guilty of reposting the thread topic and that's dumb enough for me.
The Rollei group was getting spammed so they had to set it up so outside
people couldn't post last week. If this keeps happening that's OK with
me. Ignoring these things isn't really possible. It is possible not to
repost them in full. How dumb can you get. Sorry.
Mark Rabiner