Subject: [Leica] Re: Travel Security
From: Bill Erfurth <m6rf@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 12:01:34 -0700 (PDT)

>Bill Lawlor wrote:

>I wonder, have any members of LUG been robbed while
traveling?

- - - - snip - - -

Hi Bill,

Your chances of getting your equipment stolen are
probably much greater in the US than in most other the
countries you mentioned.

Now, if you don't have insurance on your equipment,
you are not as smart as I thought you were.

A rider on your home-owners insurance policy is dirt
cheap.  It not only covers theft, but also loss,
damage, fire, etc....DON'T LEAVE HOME WITHOUT IT.

Kind regards,
Bill