Subject: [Leica] Leica Repair Book
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 10:14:26 EDT

I got a copy of Tomosy's Leica Repair book from Amazon.com and I sent it back
because it didn't have what I wanted.  What I was looking for was specific,
step-by-step procedures for adjusting the shutter speeds on an M6.  I have a
digital shutter-tester and I'd like to be able to tune-up my shutters.  I
have the tools and the aptitude, now what I need are illustrated directions.
Anyone know a source?

Thanks.
DT