Subject: Re: [Leica] Last question - at least for a while.
From: Jeffcoat Photography <jeffcoatphoto@sumter.net>
Date: Fri, 02 Jul 1999 09:06:10 -0400

Dick: Used  one on loan for 3 wk. It's everything and more than the 90 F2 (which I
feel is better than most current Japanese glass in the same length). Very bright,
easy to focus. One of Leica's better offerings. I under stand that a ROM version
of the 90 F2 is at least in the thinking stage.
Cheers Wilber