Subject: AW: [Leica] 24mm M view finder, metal made, very cheap
From: Michael Dienert <MDienert@foq.de>
Date: Fri, 2 Jul 1999 09:09:55 -0000

dear luggers,

in germany there is a mailorder shop offering everything which has to do
with photography. the company's name is 'BRENNER' in Weiden, Bavaria.
their url is http://www.brenner-foto.de.

they offer AVENON lenses, 21 and 24 mm with m39 mount plus finders. for
the 24 mm finder they want approx. DM 250.-. that's about $135.-  !!!

by the way, their offer for the voigtländer bessa with 15mm heliar is
DM999.-  =  $540.

yours

michael