Subject: [Leica] Thanks for the Help
From: Buzz Hausner <Buzz@marianmanor.org>
Date: Thu, 1 Jul 1999 14:54:28 -0400

- ------ =_NextPart_001_01BEC3F3.25B6ABD0

I am having trouble with my e-mail system today and have not been able to
respond personally to the people who have helped me by providing the
"un-subscribe" and "subscribe" protocols.  Nonetheless, I appreciate the
help and wish I could contact you each individually.

- ------ =_NextPart_001_01BEC3F3.25B6ABD0

<HTML>
<HEAD>
charset=3Dus-ascii">
5.0.1460.9">
<TITLE>Thanks for the Help</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2>I am having trouble with my e-mail system today and =
have not been able to respond personally to the people who have helped =
me by providing the &quot;un-subscribe&quot; and &quot;subscribe&quot; =
protocols.&nbsp; Nonetheless, I appreciate the help and wish I could =
contact you each individually.</FONT></P>

</BODY>
</HTML>
- ------ =_NextPart_001_01BEC3F3.25B6ABD0--