Subject: Re: [Leica] Most used Leica lens - just for fun
From: "Mike Quinn" <mlquinn@san.rr.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 23:13:40 -0700

90 mm f2.8 tele-elmarit (M)

Why? Well..

(1) I like having the frame lines cover only a portion of the total
viewfinder image. This lets me crop to remove clutter, or step back to
include details.

(2) My M3 viewfinder supports 50, 90, and 135 mm. The 90 mm frame is in the
middle, and covers the center of the viewfinder.

If I used a newer body, I'd probably prefer a lens (like the 35mm) that used
the middle portion of its viewfinder image.

Regards,

- -Mike