Subject: Re: [Leica] OT: GeoCities users take note
From: Mark Cohen <markc@creativephoto.com>
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 16:11:29 -0700 (PDT)

Fellow LeicaPhiles..

I have a domainname of creativephoto.com

Im thinking of moving my linux server to a co-location facility which will
run me about 300.00 a month.

Id like to know how many of you would be interested in putting your web
page up on my web server and how many would be willing to donate a
moderate amount of money to help pay for the co-location. The machine is a
P166 with 64megs of ram running linux.

The co-lo has multiple T1s and gets very low usage right now.

If I implement this the first few weeks there would be a 100mb filesize
limit until I get a larger drive.

the urls for your web pages would be something like

http://www.creativephoto.com/yourname

There won't be any porn on the server (ie commercial porn) other than that
I don't care what sorts of photos you put up there. No annowing ads or
popups... just photography.

- -Mark Cohen