Subject: [Leica] 24mm M view finder
From: jsaravia@zeus.uniandes.edu.co
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 16:45:30 -0500 (GMT+5)

Two days ago I was going to buy  a 24mm view finder for the M6  so I went to
a shop in NYC,  they asked US$340 for the finder, the surprise came when I
saw the finder, all plastic and the thing that goes into the M6 hot shoe
seems to be flimsy ( to be just glued to the finder body) the finder seems
to be not rugged at all, from the optical point of view seems to be ok. Has
any one had any experience with this device ? , is it worth the price (from
the durability point of view)? is there any alternative ?

(Sorry if this topic has been discussed before)

Thanks in advance

J.Saravia