Subject: Re: [Leica] Last minute advice
From: Zeissleica@aol.com
Date: Wed, 30 Jun 1999 16:49:34 EDT

In a message dated 6/29/99 1:56:47 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
markc@lanminds.com writes:

>  I have never in my life felt as good as I have purchasing Leica equipment.
>  Its been a dream of mine since I was in High School when I first saw a
>  Leica. Later on when I went to camera swaps and held Leicas in my hand and
>  was nearly brought to tears because I couldn't afford even a used one.

Same here.  I inherited an M3 and IIIf kit from my father-in-law and have
spent close to $3,000 to get them back in working order (that includes the
addition of a Noctilux).  So far, I'm delighted with the results and have not
looked back.

/Mitch