Subject: Re: [Leica] Leica & Linhof
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 15:34:59 -0700

Jim Brick wrote:
><snip>We then drove
> south along the Sonoma coast to Bodega Bay.><snip>
> Jim
We drove that route on our honeymoon!
I'd heard rumblings about innovations in the dark cloth thing. Another
way to get me back into sheet film. Get me back is not a fair thing to
say because I've never given it much of a shot. And I am all set up for
it, rubber tanks and all. I took my Cambo to the coast once. Shot some
shampoo bottles with it once. I might have told you my lens is a Fujinon 210.
I just got back from an hour walk through the park trails with my dog.
He hadn't been in the big park in over a year and was thrilled and
almost overwhelmed. NOT a photogenic experience. The woods at crescent
lake in Washington are though if you are into rain forests.
Ever since Sinar's patent ran out on it's "thing" a slew of other
cameras have it but I don't think field cameras yet. I'm sure you know
what I am talking about. The not having to go back and forth inovation.
Ever fooled with it? I guess if you spent your life shooting toaster
ovens it would be a godsend.
Glad you had a nice family weekend.
Mark Rabiner