Subject: Re: [Leica] Lay off the PJ's (was Marc punching PJ's)
From: "David Medley" <dmedley@whidbey.net>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 12:21:08 -0700

Thank you Harrison...

I just finished teaching a weekend workshop and one of the first questions
asked, after "what is depth of field", is "how do I get into the
business...it sounds so great".

I'm doing another 3 day workshop at the end of July  and with your
permission I would like to show them your response. Without, of course, the
reference to Marc punching PJ's. Or, maybe I should just leave that in.
After all, they need to know what types of personalities they will run into
while out and about!

Cheers,
David Medley
Whidbey Is.   WA