Subject: Re: [Leica] Did I see you in Fayance?
From: "Noel H. Charchuk" <nhcharch@calcna.ab.ca>
Date: Tue, 29 Jun 1999 07:50:31 -0600 (MDT)

Simon Pullman-Jones wrote:
I wondered whether I had seen a fellow LUGger. Had I? The person I saw
fitted exactly my mental image of some of the US contributors to this
list.

Can it possibly be true that there are Leica users who are not on this
list?

In light of the fact millions of Leicas have been made, and the LUG
consists of approximatley 700 guests, it probably is true that there are
Leica users wha are not on the list. :)
Noel Charchuk