Subject: Re: [Leica] Elmarit r 24mm 2.8
From: Javier Perez <japho@cunyvm.cuny.edu>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 23:14:52 -0400

Was this lens part of a larger business arrangement?
After all, with a 21 and a 28, how necessary was a 24
particularly from a company that has yet to produce any R lens
faster than 1.4 or longer than 800.
Is it better than the 28? How about the 21./2.8 and 4
I'm not knocking the lens, I heard it's great and
have always wanted one but the price difference between
it and the 28 is scarey, about 800 for the 24 vs 500 for the 28 2cam
both second hand of course.
See Ya
Javier