Subject: [Leica] To do with M3
From: "TSL" <eno22@enter.net>
Date: Mon, 28 Jun 1999 20:17:31 -0400

<<PS: I'm really looking forward to the new M6 Classic and 35mm Summicron
ASPH. Now what to do with my M3>>
Sell it, keep it, etc.
you could use it as a prop to demonstrate M and just how much we love 'em.
when you are with another photographer, on the street, etc, take your m3 out
and drop it on the ground and then take a pic and repeat.  Act like its
standard procedure. If you can afford it.  Oh..,. I forgot about the
lens....