Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V9 #77
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Sat, 26 Jun 1999 10:27:38 -0400

I guess I have the best of both worlds!
At a wedding you can see me bolting about with a 500cm/Justrite
bracket/Radio Slave/Q-flash/usually with a 60mm (carry 150 on my Lightware
belt with 2 other backs/Turbo/Softars/and Canon 50mm1.4  with LTM-M
adapter/90 Tele-elmarit/meter)in the bag have an 80 (never used) and an
older 40mm for the "Oh wow" shots- bouncing off my chest is the
M6/Rapidwinder/Softie, usually with 35 Summilux (non-ASPH)mounted; usually
loaded with Delta 3200 or XP2.
I look like 'Batman' on a really bad day. Or to use Peter K's expression as
seen in a recent article about Kinesis belts- The "Dork Factor" is about an
11 on a scale of 1-10!!

And at the end of the day- my back hurts!

Bob Keene
"Everybody's Pal"
(but not 'everyone' is "everybody"...)