Subject: RE: [Leica] FS: 50/2 Summicron-M
From: moorea@andovercontrols.com
Date: Fri, 25 Jun 1999 15:58:57 -0400

Steve:

Yes, this is the latest version, with the built-in hood.
Black, German, #3829066.

I bought it new from a local shop here in southeastern New Hampshire,
just this past February.  Mechanics and optics are as-new.  I've "blacked
out" the white lettering on the forward-facing rim (black marker) -- I like
my M's stealthy -- and there are maybe two or so pin-sized marks on the
ribbed portion of the focus ring.  I have the case, papers, caps, box, etc.
Money back (less shipping) if you don't like it.

- --Andrew