Subject: [Leica] Re: HCB method
From: Jim Brick <jimbrick@photoaccess.com>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 19:10:02 -0700

My take on this is that with a mob of reporters, if you used a 90, or even
a 50, all you would get is the back of other reporter's heads, hence, to
get the picture, at all, you have to be first and close, ergo, wide angle.
And those that get the picture, get paid.

IMHO, but I could very well be wrong...

Jim