Subject: Re: [Leica] Some new photos
From: Mark Rabiner <mrabiner@concentric.net>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 15:30:33 -0700

"B. D. Colen" wrote:

> Okay, okay, I'll drop Dr. Black Tape long enough to note that there are new
> photos at http://members.xoom.com/bdcolen/GrandMa'sFuneral/ You can pull
> them down individually - they are jpg files in the 80 to 175 kb range...
>
> Any criticisms, suggestions, etc., would be most appreciated.
>
> Thanks -
>
> B. D.

ReservoirGrandsons: a great shot a far as I am concerned!
Funeral pictures being a tricky one. I've alway wondered about that.
I've been to few fortunately.
But here you are with your whole family all together more so than at a wedding....
What better opportunity to capture some meaningful images of your family?
Mark Rabiner