Subject: Re: [Leica] Re: Senseless design
From: InfinityDT@aol.com
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 11:23:51 EDT

In a message dated 6/24/99 11:06:07 AM Eastern Daylight Time,
DonjR43198@AOL.COM writes:

<< Apparently few Leica owners use a tripod and fewer use a cable release but
 for obtaining the best from the small negatives, I have found a tripod and
 the self-timer work great in the M series cameras before the M-6.

I use a tripod as often as practical even with the M6.  I carry one of those
screw-in selftimers and use it with the M6 and also Hasselblad.

DT