Subject: [Leica] Re: Leica Users digest V9 #72
From: kabob@tiac.net (Bob Keene/Karen Shehade)
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 10:26:56 -0400

Jim-

I use it as a wedding photographer. So the M6 goes into the bags with the
Hassy gear-

the thrill of deception is really sickening me actually. I fear I must
'come clean' soon and risk the wrath- deception is a very poor foundation
for a marriage; besides, I'd love to take photographs of my beautiful wife
with this gear!!!!

Bob K