Subject: [Leica] Welcome to my website
From: ctkhor <ctkhor@pc.jaring.my>
Date: Thu, 24 Jun 1999 22:05:30 +0800

Hello,

I am a Leica user from Malaysia. Late last year I bought myself a used
RE and along the way managed to acquire 3 lenses, namely a 35, 50 and
90. All of them are Summicrons. Although I find manual focusing a little
slow I love the results my lenses give me.

A weeks ago I managed to put up a website showing some of my pictures.
Most of the pictures were shot with my Nikon as I did not have my Leica
yet. There are a few Leica pictures in there - you will know them
because I have labelled each picture.

Doug Herr asked me list it on the LUG and so here it is. I am still
working on it so check on it once in a while. Please let me know what
you think; I'd appreciate it.

I am building a list on Leica related links on my site. I'd appreciate
it if anyone who has any such sites bookmarked but not yet on my list
email them to me. Need all the help I can get.

Thank you.
- --
Regards,

James Khor